I’m going to let you all in on a little secret; I’m not much of a cook! There, I said it!
It’s not that I can’t cook, it’s just that I don’t like to cook. Perhaps it has something to do with that I never have the right tools to want to get my butt in the kitchen and actually try to come up with things to cook. That of course is before I tried out the Magimix by Robot-Coupe 3200XL 12-Cup Food Processor. This is an AWESOME kitchen gadget! When I first received it, I didn’t know what to cook! I watched the video, went to the Magimix website do recipe idea’s, and I was STUMPED!
So I decided, well, I’ll make some deviled eggs and use the Food Processor to lightly chop up the yolks so I can make a real nice and creamy yolk mixture. Okay, I do NOT suggest this! LOL! I ended up with liquid! It liquefied it! So I came to the conclusion that making Deviled Eggs is not something you would actually use a food processor for! hehe.
However, I didn’t give up! Oh, no! I looked at the recipes and wanted to try out a Strawberry Smoothie. Yep! You can make smoothies with it, too! It came out DELICIOUS! And from there, my obsession with the Magimix by Robot-Coupe 3200XL 12-Cup Food Processor ignited! I made everything from Banana Bread to Salsa! You can make anything you put your mind to.
The Magimix by Robot-Coupe 3200XL 12-Cup Food Processor is awesome too, it comes with everything you will need.
Just 3 buttons allows access to all the functions:
The motor automatically adjusts varying the power for each task.
A recipe book full of ideas is supplied with each model.
The storage box provides compact and safe storage for the main blade, whisk and discs.
Magimix Food Processors are designed to combine good looks with ease of use and are available in White and Chrome.
All Magimix Food Processors are manufactured in France and are equipped with a powerful, ultra quiet commercial grade induction motor that bears a 12 year guarantee.
All parts and accessories are also made in France and come with a 3 year guarantee.
3 bowls: As well as the Main bowl, Magimix has created the Midi bowl and the Mini bowl.
Placed inside the Main Bowl, each of these bowls functions entirely independently thus allowing you to carry out several tasks in succession and therefore saving time.
The Main bowl is ideal for preparing larger quantities of food or for making cakes and bread dough.
The Midi bowl is the ideal size for slicing and shredding and is useful for salads.
The Mini bowl is designed to handle smaller quantities and comes with its own unique serrated stainless steel blade.
I love that it comes with 3 bowls. This way, you don’t have to keep washing and using more bowls, etc. You wouldn’t think this comes in handy until you’re using it!
It’s also easy storage. I keep it on my counter but you can keep it almost anywhere you would like to. It even looks nice, not all bulky!
• 12-cup main bowl
• 10-cup midi bowl
• 6-cup mini bowl
• 650W commercial grade motor
• Mini and main metal blade
• Dough blade
• Egg whisk
• 2mm slicer and shredder discs
• 4mm slicer and shredder discs
• XL feed tube
• Storage accessory box
• DVD and recipe book with more than 100 recipes
2,2 lb Shortcrust pastry
1,8 lb Carrots
1,3 lb Bread dough
1,8 lb Cucumbers
1,1 lb Brioche mixture
1 l Soup/juice
1,7 lb Meat
5 Egg whites
- Versatile machine features an extremely powerful, quiet motor (made exclusively in France by Magimix), three nesting bowls to enable multiple tasks in rapid succession, razor-sharp serrated Sabatier stainless-steel blades.
- Manufactured in Burgundy, France.
- Pefect for new moms (use it to make baby food!) OR for moms that love cooking and are looking for a time-saving tool that really makes the process enjoyable.
- Use to slice vegetables, mince herbs, chop nuts, blend sauce, make baby food, soups, smoothies, grate hard chocolate and cheese…
- Its many attachments available also let you easily transform it to handle a number of other tasks that traditionally could require extra machines – from juicing or pureeing.
- Robot-Coupe, the French company that developed the first food processor, applies the technology of its commercial models to this high-performance processor for home use. This versatile machine includes many components and accessories for a wide variety of uses.
- Extremely powerful, extra-quiet motor.
- Trio of work bowls allows you to carry out multiple tasks in rapid succession, without stopping to wash a bowl.
- Small bowl is perfect for mincing herbs, chopping nuts or blending a sauce.
- Medium bowl is ideal for slicing and grating.
- Large bowl handles prep jobs like mixing batters, kneading dough and slicing a large batch of vegetables.
- Motor automatically adjusts power and speed to suit job at hand.
- Razor-sharp Sabatier stainless-steel blades and stainless-steel discs, strong enough for a variety of tasks including crushing ice.
- Extra-large feed tube eliminates need to precut most ingredients.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
This has a 5 star review! I personally give it 5 stars as well. Usually with something like this you have to buy extra parts so you can make what you want, but this food processor comes with everything you need!
The Magimix by Robot-Coupe 3200XL 12-Cup Food Processor runs from $299.95 - $349.95 and you can only find it on Williams-Sonoma website!
My review is an honest opinion based on my own experience, and is not reviewed or edited by Magimix.