Friday, July 29th, 2011 by brandi 1 Comment »
This makes a yummy bread that goes with just about any meal and its super easy.
- 3 cups flour (sifted)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1 teaspoon salt (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 1/2 cup melted butter (1/4 cup will do just fine)
Prep Time: 3 mins
Total Time: 1 hr
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2 Mix dry ingredients and beer.
- 3 Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- pour butter over the top and bake 375 for 1 hour
- cool 15 min and serve