Monday, November 29th, 2010 by Carrie 57 Comments »Reverse Charades (formerly SEDARAHC) is a hilarious twist on charade is a hilarious twist on a classic game where one person acts out words for the team to guess.....boring!! With Reverse Charades, the entire team has 60 seconds to act out as many words as one person can guess. It's a fast-paced, fiercely fun team competition that's an absolute riot with families, work teams, school groups, party-goers or among a few close friends. You're in for big and dangerous doses of fun! I have got to say that this really is a FUN game for everyone. We took this over to some friends house last week. Everyone from my 3 year old to all of the adults had a blast acting out the words on the cards. The guessing part is the best!! WOW what kids can come up with when trying to act things out.... This is a MUST for anyone that has Family, Friends and co-workers. It really helps people relax and have fun!
Rules Of Pla
- Split into teams of three or more. Be creative - brown vs. blue eyes, right vs. left-handed, dark vs. milk chocolate lovers. Decide on a number of rounds or a point target to win.
- 1 word guessed correctly = 1 point. Each team has one minute to guess as many words as possible. If the acting team doesn't like a word, they can pass – but only one pass per round.
- Each team selects a guesser (everyone gets a turn guessing) and the rest of the team acts out the words. The other team holds the word cards for only the actors to see and flips the enclosed timer.
- Shhh! Not a peep among the team members acting. You lose a point if you speak or "mouth" any words to each other or the guesser. Use of objects (or even people) in the room is definitely permitted.
- Ready, set, go! Tally up points each round on a scorepad. The first team to your target wins (unless, of course, your team is losing – then you can always suggest extending "one more round")!
After a smashingly successful debut last year, the enhanced second edition of the game is now available for purchase here and in more than 60 select specialty stores nationwide just in time for gift-giving season!
What’s new and improved about this 2nd edition?
- New wickedly-fun words--130 of them are included in this 576-word arsenal of laughter
- New easy-to-read word cards--Large, neat letters accelerate the fiercely-fun competition
For 6+ players of all ages. Contents: 576 word cards, sand timer, instructions.To see Reverse Charades in action, check out some really funny videos and pictures at: http://www.facebook.com/sedarahc andhttp://www.youtube.com/sedarahc. We're also on: http://www.twitter.com/sedarahc.
Morph it, Share it, Create it
If you have outstanding new ways to play Reverse Charades or especially great words to act out, then go ahead-as a matter of fact, tell us about it! We want you to make Reverse Charades your own and even help us create new editions with your brilliant ideas. We don't mind if you morph the game because the only real rule you must follow is to have a blast! That's what Reverse Charades is all about.
Share your ideas
Bells and whistles coming soon
Stay tuned for additional ways to increase your dose of fun by sharing your favorite Reverse Charades moments and seeing others, getting your game on in our competitions and contests, keeping your Reverse Charades fresh with new and customized word cards and adding soon-to-be-released theme-based cards and editions to your quiver of favorite games.
Brightening Children's Hospitals
When you buy Reverse Charades, a portion of the price supports efforts to bring laughter to kids and their families at Children's Hospitals. Please contact us for more information on how you can get involved.
If you have some of those people that you just can't find a gift for.. then here you goooooo....Reverse Charades is now available for purchase online at http://www.ReverseCharades.com
One Barefoot Mommy readers is going to have the chance to have a game of their own:
Tell me who you would LOVE to play this game with and why.......
Follow @Reverse Charades on Twitter
LIKE Reverse Charades on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter @BarefootMomma
Like Barefootmomma on Facebook
Add Barefoot Mommies button to your blog (Leave a link) Add our Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog (On left) - Receive 2 entries (leave link & 2 different comments)
Subscribe to Barefoot Mommies
TWEET this giveaway. Include the link to your tweet in your comment, can tweet once a day. “ #BMHolidayGiftGuide One @BarefootMomma reader will win Reverse Charades game http://bit.ly/feMjl5″
Contest Ends: December 9th at 11:59 pm CST
Open to: US & Canada Only
Disclaimer: Reverse Charades sponsored this review by providing me with the product above for my review and to giveaway.
My review is an honest opinion based on my own experience , and is not reviewed or edited by Reverse Charades.